TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
- Virtual Conference During COVID-19
- Online Registration
- "Walk-in" Registrants
- Cancellation of Conference
- Event audio/video Recording, Photography and Live Transcript
- Contact Information
A. Virtual Conference During COVID-19
Due to health reasons and travel restrictions resulting from the global COVID-19 pandemic, it is not possible for APRICOT 2021 to go ahead as a physical event. As a result, APRICOT 2021 will be held as an online-only “virtual conference” with conference sessions held online.
APNOG, APNIC and other entities, including but not limited to local organizers and supporting organizations of the event, will NOT be liable for any losses or damage suffered or incurred by the registrant or any other third party arising out of, or in any way connected with, the conversion of the conference into a virtual event. Such losses or damage include, but are not limited to, loss of airfare, accommodation deposits or other associated costs or loss or damage to property.
B. Online Registration
Registration for the virtual conference is free of charge. It is highly recommended that you register online well in advance of the conference start date. Online registrants will receive regular notifications on how to log in to Zoom or YouTube live, session links and conference e-bulletins.
Delegates who have difficulties in registering online should contact the secretariat [at] apricot.net for further assistance.
C. "Walk-in" Registrants
Registration will remain open until the 4 March 2021 and you will be able to register up until the last day of the conference.
A confirmation email will be sent to you after completing the online registration form. Please keep it for your reference.
E. Cancellation of Conference
If for any reason the APRICOT 2021 conference is cancelled, APNOG, APNIC and other entities, including but not limited to local organizers and supporting organizations of the event, will NOT be liable for any losses or damage suffered or incurred by the registrant or any other third party arising out of, or in any way connected with, the cancellation of the conference.
If you are unable to participate in the conference for any reason, APNOG, APNIC and other entities including but not limited to, local organizers, the host and supporting organizations of the event, will not be liable for any resulting losses, financial or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, APNOG has or have no liability whatsoever
- Damage to, loss, destruction or loss of use of any real or personal property;
- Any injury to, disease or death of, persons; or
- Pure economic loss suffered by third parties, in respect of any act or omission, negligent, wilful or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the conference.
The registrant indemnifies APNOG and APNIC against:
- Any claim or proceeding that is made, threatened or commenced against APNOG, APNIC; and
- Any direct or indirect cost, liability, loss (including consequential loss), damage or expense (including legal and other professional costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred by or awarded against APNOG and APNIC from a claim or proceeding commenced by the registrant, the registrant's estate or a third party on behalf of the registrant arising in any way or in connection with the conference.
H. Event audio/video Recording, Photography and Live Transcript
During APRICOT 2021, all sessions will be video, audio and chat recorded for webcasting and archival purposes. Screenshot photographs may be taken by the host/organizer for use in their publications or other promotional material. By attending the sessions remotely, you agree to allow APNOG and APNIC the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, reuse, publish, and republish video and/or audio recordings, photographs, presentations or pictures of you or those in which you may be included.
Also, live transcript services will be provided in most sessions. Due to the inherent difficulties in capturing a live speaker's words, it is possible transcripts may contain errors and mistranslations. APNOG and APNIC accept no liability for any event or action resulting from the content of the transcripts.
I. Contact Information
APRICOT 2021 Secretariatc/o APNIC Pty Ltd